Here is a nice watch obtained by me a while ago, but just returned from a long trip to service. Long because I dont push, and often have other things that I want first.
This was bought some while ago. It has issues, as well as its charms.
The issues are :
- Dial has two scratches
- H/M hands are thin lume
- sub dial hands are dirty
- Case is worn and scratched
- Bezel is untidy, not high value
The charms are:
- Correctly appointed
- Original pushers
- Case in acceptable condition for year and rarity
- Lollipop hand – wether or not original (I dont know. Recieved wisdom is that they appear on -4’s but I think they can be seen on other 2998’s and even 2915’s)
- Lovely colour dial and plots, despite the poor body condition.
The dial has two scratches on it – and has clearly seen better days. However it is original, correct, and a nice colour with good looking plots and a full minute track.
Hands, despite the lollipop, seem ok but not the nice triangle lume, and pretty rough. But correct, and all there.
Above and below, the two scrateches are in focus.
And who’s gorilla tried to undo it? Exasperating!