I bought this after no one picked up on my recommendation.
On arrival I was expecting a worse watch than I got. The photo shows the lower subdial not centred and so I was expecting Chrono Creep and and immediate service required.
I was too exited to take pictures as I went, and anyway my camera is in a different country. (So Iphone pictures).
This is what I did:
- De-cased the movement
- Replaced the crown on the existing stem
- Stripped out the pushers, discovered a missing spring in one.
- Removed the crystal and polished it
- Polished case and back with Cape Cod cloth
- Found a non omega lollipop chrono hand, for now.
should have taken photos but way to exited. Here is before and after: